Friday, May 7, 2010

The Last Few Days

We really haven't been up to much here lately, I've been working a lot this week but I thought I would share a few pics that I thought were cute from the past few days. These are at Chick Fil-A...


I Love This One...


She doesn't smile for long...



I bought a little volcano sprinkler that was on clearance about 4 years ago for my nephew but by the time summer came around he was really too old for it. It's been in the closet ever since and I never thought one day I would be getting it out for my daughter. She was having fun with it but on one side it has eyes and when they open it shoots water out of the top. Well she was scared to death of it so she started crying and saying, "hold you" and running away every time she saw it... lol (that's what she says when she wants you to hold her).



Come on, this thing is pretty scary if you ask me, for a 2 year old anyway!


Today the kids and I, my mom, sister, aunt, and grandma went to Olive Garden for lunch because my Grandma works on the weekends and we wouldn't see her for Mother's Day...


Me, my Aunt Carla, and sister Christian...


My sister Christian, my mom Tonya, and Me....


Me and my Angel...

My grandma and I....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...