Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So today is only my second Mother's Day thus far! God has blessed me with two beautiful healthy babies! Although, I don't yet know what it feels like to be a mother for more than half of my life. All I do know is that I have the best mother that I could ever ask for and more. My mom has always put her family before herself. Now that I'm a mother, I realize the sacrifices that my mom made for us all of these years. Me being the oldest (24), my sister (20), and my brother (16). My mother is not only a mother but my best friend. She is like my encyclopedia through life. I truly feel blessed to have such a loving mother that I know will be there for me through anything in this life. I also can say now that my mom is a wonderful grandmother. I think that grandparents have a special bond with their grandchildren that a parent cannot have with their kids until they are grown. I also want to say that since I have been married, I have also acquired an awesome mother-in-law. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. Her love shines through to anyone she meets and always puts everyone first. I think that she did the best job that she possibly could raising 3 boys on her own, and now two grandchildren. She has such a big heart and is always there when we need her! I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should all pay attention to how precious a mother is. Even if we don't have the best mother, we should be grateful to have one because one day when my mother is gone, I don't want it to be too late and realize how precious she was to me and how much I relied on her. No one will ever love us more than our mother does! I love you Mom, Thank you for loving me and I love you Liz, thank you for loving me like your own daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Sniff,sniff that is so sweet Rach.I love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...