Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Wow have I been busy over the past week! Clearly because I'm posting about Thanksgiving over a week late!
After what happened with Bella on Wednesday, Thanksgiving with family and friends and the long weekend helped us feel better. The kids still talk about her at least once a day and say they miss her often. I think about her often too. Like yesterday when I saw some squirrels on our back porch, and thought how happy they must be. I know they're not missing her. And I had a mini breakdown the other day when I finally made myself wash her food and water bowls and put them away.
I think we are done with the pets for a while. I have enough things to worry about and care for. I guess we'll just see how it goes.


On Thanksgiving, we had lunch at my grandmothers house. It was a good day and good food! We stayed most of the day talking and looking at Black Friday ads. We left around 7:00 and headed home. I put the kids in bed and headed out to meet my mom and sister for some shopping.
Here are some of the very few pics my sister and I took on Thanksgiving :)


My Mom, Dad, Jaycelyn, Noah, and my nephew Conner. Eli just wasn't having it.

My brother 

 My Grandma
 
My Sister

My eyes were so puffy :-/

My sweet Noah Reid, I love this picture!

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I've been decorating for a week now and I'm finally finished. I changed my Christmas tree up this year and I love how it came together. I'll share soon. Have a great weekend! :)

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...