Sunday, February 6, 2011

11 Weeks

So, I'm officially 11 weeks today and I have to say that it feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant! I can't believe I'm already 1 week away from being 3 months! I should've known though. With Jaycelyn it seemed like it took forever to finally have her and then with Noah it was like BAM, he's here! This week I haven't been as nauseous as I have been the past couple of weeks until baby reminded me today that he or she can make it happen at any given time!

I started taking my vitamins with breakfast in the mornings instead of night because It was really messing my sleep schedule up. Like up until 4 am messed up!

I haven't really had any specific cravings as of right now except I want fruit stuff like fruit loops, strawberry lemonade, and fruit popsicles. Other than that everything sounds so good and I want it!

I've been feeling very familiar flutters. It's early but it definitely feels like baby!

We've thought of a couple of names but we're still working on them. I can't believe we're actually agreeing on more this time. Poor Noah didn't have a name until 3 days after he was born.

We did the ring test and it say's boy. It was definitely right with Jaycelyn & Noah so I guess we'll see. I know I said previously that I thought it was going to be a girl, but I've so changed my mind! Not because of the gender test, this was before that. I go back and forth but I'm leaning a lot more towards boy now, just because this pregnancy is a lot more similar to my pregnancy with Noah.
I really would like another girl but I am so blessed & thankful to have whatever God wants us to have!

My next appointment is on Wednesday so I hope to hear a heartbeat this time!

Baby is the size of a Lime, measuring 2 inches and .3oz
Baby Bump measures 32.5 inches and weighing in at 118 lbs.

Earlier Today

Tonight



2 comments:

  1. Cute bump! I will have to try the wedding ring test soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so cute!! And I have that same shower curtain :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...