Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Potty Princess

Today is the second day of the third attempt to potty train Jaycelyn. I am hoping it sticks this time! She has always done really well before, but this girl is so hard headed. The last attempt was a couple of months ago and one day she just said, "I don't want to pee pee in the potty anymore, I want to pee pee in my diaper". And the fact that she refused to go to the potty and would deliberately potty in her panties to prove her point, I decided to give it a little more time because I knew that I couldn't force her to do it.

This time I bought her an elmo potty book. It's a coloring book that has a potty chart, and stickers. She's doing really good so far and she loves putting a new sticker on her poster every time she goes to the potty. Here's the princess on her throne...

Here's her showing off her potty chart the first day (I took these with my phone so they're smaller, which I totally dislike!)

This is from today. She's so proud of herself! (you can tell because she never smiles in a picture like this)

Here she is counting her stickers...

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so cute!! I voted for your baby gender and I voted girl! :) I see that one's in the running! Let me know if you have any further Shaklee questions! :) My email is erin.branscom (at) gmail (dot) com

    I just love your little guy too, such pretty eyes! :) What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...