Friday, February 11, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Beauty Secrets

I'm linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner today for Show Us Your Life Friday and she wants to know Beauty Secrets!


Hair
I usually use Aveeno Nourish + Moisturize Shampoo and conditioner. Every once in a while I'll use something different for a change, but I usually always find myself using this again!


I guess you could say I'm obsessed with conditioning because even after I condition my hair in the shower I love love love this leave in conditioner. You can smell it all day long and it only takes a little bit! It's especially great for Jaycelyn's curly hair too.



And I also use Argan Oil drops from Sally's Beauty Supply. I use a couple of drops before I blow dry and after I straighten. It's great for your skin too! I've had a 3.4 oz. bottle for almost a year now and I've only used 1/4 of the bottle.

And MegaSilk Olive Heat Protection Spray from Sally's also before I blow dry and straighten

Face
For a daily face wash I use Olay Definity Illuminating Cream Cleanser
If I ever use a moisturizer, which is rare I use Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer


And Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy if I have some of those annoying enemies pop up at any given time.

Makeup
My favorite is Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals because it is so light, never cakes and it stays in place all day!


I've never really been a fan of lipstick but I like the tinted lip balm made by Soft Lips or Burt's Bees!

You can read more Beauty Secret stories from Show Us Your Life here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...