Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Sweet Noah

Yesterday, I decided that Noah absolutely needed a hair cut. I guess I was holding off as long as I could because I felt like he wouldn't be a baby anymore! :( Bless his heart though, his hair was in his eyes. It grew so fast! Jaycelyn hasn't even had her first haircut yet and she is now 2 1/2! I guess because she wears bows and I can keep it out of her face but Noah really doesn't have that option. This is how long it was when she combed it out....



He held so still most of the time which was such a surprise. This is the one child I have ever had to fight for 15 minutes just to change his diaper or clothes! I think it's because he was being shy and had no clue where he was....


And then my new little man...


And Tonight....

I got to spend some One on One time with him. Jaycelyn spent the night with my mom last night and again tonight. I miss her so much but it's so nice to be able to spend some good quality time with each of them every once in a while. I might get more time with Jaycelyn if Noah would spend the night somewhere but he's just like his daddy! (a home body who likes to be in his own bed!) Noah did spend the night with my parents earlier this week but wound up in the bed with them at 4am. That's okay though! One day he'll probably be biting at the bit to leave so i'm okay with it for now!

While Jason went to town to get him and Noah something to eat, I gave Noah a bath and we read some books. He got to play in the tub a little longer than usual because I bathe him and his sister back to back and it's usually close to bedtime. You know what that means! Two ill worn out little babies!

After his bath I got a couple of pictures of him. This one is funny because he didn't want to take a picture of course....


and then I told him Daddy got him Chicken Nuggets ( From McDonalds! No I'm not proud to admit that I feed my kids McDonalds every once in a while but it makes me feel a little better to say most of the time we eat home cooked meals and nothing processed so I think it's okay every once in a while :)) he changed his attitude a little bit!


When he got his food he was my sweet little boy again...



Noah is exactly 16 months old today and time has flown by so fast. My babies are growing up so quickly. I wish I could stop time so that nothing slips by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...