Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So What Wednesday


Today I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday!

This Week I'm saying So What If...
  
  • I haven't shaved my legs in over a week.
  • I'm still eating on my kids Halloween Candy that's been in my bedroom most of the time and the majority eaten by Jason and I.
  • I have to consume coffee or coke most of the day for me to survive and not kill anyone else.
  • I let the kids skip a nap on most Fridays so I can put them to bed early and have Mommy and Daddy time.
  • I wear a hat most places I go because I'm too lazy to fix my hair.
  • I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done, now on to decorating!
  • I've already given the kids one of the things previously mentioned, okay three. 
  • I still try to feed my 15 month old.
  • I've been asking Jason to drive to Indiana and back just for my favorite bottle of wine.
  • I threw all of my clean laundry in a basket over a day ago.
  • I've made a mental to-do list for three days and have yet to check off anything on it.
  • I let the kids eat their choice of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for breakfast almost every morning.




-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...