Today I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday!
This Week I'm saying So What If...
- I haven't shaved my legs in over a week.
- I'm still eating on my kids Halloween Candy that's been in my bedroom most of the time and the majority eaten by Jason and I.
- I have to consume coffee or coke most of the day for me to survive and not kill anyone else.
- I let the kids skip a nap on most Fridays so I can put them to bed early and have Mommy and Daddy time.
- I wear a hat most places I go because I'm too lazy to fix my hair.
- I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done, now on to decorating!
- I've already given the kids one of the things previously mentioned, okay three.
- I still try to feed my 15 month old.
- I've been asking Jason to drive to Indiana and back just for my favorite bottle of wine.
- I threw all of my clean laundry in a basket over a day ago.
- I've made a mental to-do list for three days and have yet to check off anything on it.
- I let the kids eat their choice of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for breakfast almost every morning.