Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15 Weeks


I'm actually 16.2 weeks today but I'm doing this post about 15 weeks pregnancy highlights because I wasn't able to do it last week.

First, there is a stomach virus that is spreading like crazy because it hit our house last week, but the only people who caught it were Noah and I. I honestly haven't felt that bad since I was a kid. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled on Wednesday but I felt so bad I just couldn't go. I rescheduled it the following day with another doctor.

So Thursday, when I went to the doctor, she told me that I was looking very close to being dehydrated and that I needed to keep trying to get enough fluids down or I would have to go to the hospital for an IV. Also, she informed me that I have a urinary tract infection and that is probably what was making me feel worse. A UTI, plus a virus, on top of being pregnant = NO FUN! But Anyway, I'm feeling much better now!

I heard the heartbeat for the second time at this appointment. It was 176 at the first appointment and this time it was 149.

I still think baby is a Boy!

Cravings: Pickles, BBQ, anything fruity, Cran-Apple Juice, Chicken & Dressing, and Pretty much everything else!

Great News!! In exactly 1 week and 6 days we will find out what our little bean is!!

Speaking of little bean, he/she is not so much a little bean anymore! Baby is the size of a turnip, weighing in at 5 oz. and 5 inches long.
I was apparently up 5 pounds last time I was at the doctor because they told me I've lost 5 pounds and I'm back to my starting weight of 118.

11 Weeks

15 Weeks


2 comments:

  1. Yuck, I'm sorry you were sick! Glad you are feeling better. I'm going to guess Boy for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a small world! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm due August 27th so it's great I get to read about your progress along with mine (I swear at times mine is not normal lol) I'm thinking mine is a boy too! I'm going to follow your blog as well. Can't wait to read more of your updates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...