- Last Friday was my birthday! I didn't really do much of anything, just spent the day with my sweet babies! On Saturday I had to work and it was such an awful day. I wound up not getting off until about 5:30! I'm a sub mail carrier and the mail is always unpredictable! Needless to say I was in a rush to get home and get ready because Jason planned for all of our family to come over at 6:00 and for like the first time ever, everyone else was on time! ha
My mom cooked homemade lasagna which was so so good! As always, she's such a wonderful cook! And Jason made an awesome salad with homemade Italian and Ranch dressing! (not together)
I let the kids help me blow out the candles but Noah really just wanted to eat the cake!
- I got a hair cut last week! I got a few inches cut off. It feels so much better and it's so much easier! I was using a different kind of shampoo and wondered why my hair was feeling so dry and I finally realized it was the shampoo. It made it horrible! I had to get some major moisture back in it and a new "hair mask" (eggs, mayo, and olive oil) definitely made a HUGE difference! And of course new shampoo! I know it sounds gross, but I promise it works!
- Prayer request for my grandmother and her husband who lost their house in a fire last Wednesday. They are currently staying with my parents until they can get everything worked out, but I can't imagine what that must be like. I'm so thankful that they are okay!
- Jaycelyn is still doing really well using the potty. We haven't had any accidents while out on the go or at all during the day or night! Although, she still does #2 in her pants sometimes if you don't catch her in time. I know it will get better with time. I'm just so happy to have a little break in between changing 2 babies diapers again! Then it will be Noah's turn!
- Speaking of Noah, he is 18 months today! Such a handsome little ball of fire! I will update on him after his appointment on Tuesday. I really need to talk to the doctor about his allergies. He is lactose intolerant and it seems to be getting worse.
- Tomorrow will be 5 years I've been married to that wonderful man I call my husband! I'm looking forward to a much needed relaxing weekend together!