Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinterest Food Finds

Can I just say that I love Pinterest! Kudos to whoever thought of it, You are brilliant! :) I am always cooking new recipes that I pin but this past week I cooked several new recipes that I found. I wanted to share a couple of them with you that we really enjoyed...and trust me when I say, it's pretty hard to please everyone in a family of five! 

First up is... 


You can find this recipe here! This was a very filling hearty meal. A little goes a long way and it serves 8-10 people. I wasn't too fond of the preparation for this meal because it felt like what took forever and there was a good bit of cleanup involved. It was worth it though. I would definitely give it a try! A word of advice though: FIND PREPARED WILD RICE! :)

Next up is....

BLT Pasta Salad


 Here is the recipe, just go ahead and click it, you know you want to!
I made this for lunch one day and every bit of it was gone! If you love a good BLT sandwich then you'll love this! It's not really like other pasta salads that taste like pure mayo but it's much smoother and subtle. It calls for sour cream and you know anything with sour cream is pretty much heavenly! The preparation of this meal was very efficient as well and super easy! The only thing I will do different  next time is use two packages of bacon instead of one!

And last but not least...

Chicken Parmesan Bake


And the recipe! Let me just say SUPER EASY! I love easy, I mean who doesn't when you live in chaos! This literally consists of putting a few ingredients in a baking dish and putting it in the oven! 

Jason is my go to critic and he decides whether a recipe goes into the book or not. The only thing he said about this was that the chicken was a little bland. Although this IS coming from the King of salt and garlic on everything. I kind of did agree but the chicken was very tender. Next time I think I will cut a few slits into the chicken and marinade it throughout the day before I cook it!

What are some of your favorite Pinterest food finds!? Please share!


-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...