Friday, April 30, 2010

My sweet Noah

I couldn't help but take a zillion pictures of my little man the other day. He is so photogenic and has such a beautiful smile. He has been rocking on his knees for about 2 weeks so the other day I was cheering him on trying to get him to crawl...


He got his first two teeth about 2 weeks ago and now he has a K9 that's about to break through on the left side. His chin stays soaked with drool so it's hard to keep it from breaking out...


Today he went to the doctor because he has been very congested. I've been giving him Zyrtec and congestion drops all week. In my opinion, from using Zyrtec with both of my kids I don't think it works. Even the pediatrician said today that Benedryl works better. After she checked him today, she said that he had a sinus infection and that his ears looked like they were getting infected so she gave him an antibiotic and told me to give him Benedryl instead. He's had both doses of the antibiotic today so I hope he feels better very soon so I can see more of that precious smile. He will be 8 months on Sunday, and I just wonder where the time has gone. Now that I have two babies, they are growing up so fast I can barely keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...