Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jaycelyn's First Haircut


Last week before my doctor's appointment, the kids and I went and got our hair cut. It was Jaycelyn's first haircut ever! I really can't even call it much of a haircut because she barely got anything trimmed off. I just wouldn't dare cut those cute little curls off. She did really good for the most part, but I think she forgot for a second a few times and would get a little hyper. She also sometimes wouldn't hold her head still because she was looking at and naming all of the animals on her cape.




Noah also got his second haircut which he needed so bad! He has curls too and his hair grows so fast so I figured I should go with something shorter than just a trim. He got him a little boy haircut and I think it's just adorable. He looks older and more like a toddler than a baby.


Also over the past week, both of the kids were exposed to people with walking pneumonia and have come up with a fever, sore throat, horrible sounding cough, congestion, runny noses, and no appetite. The doctor claimed that walking pneumonia is not contagious (since when?) and that it's sinus congestion. I now am also having all of the same symptoms, so why is it that we all three have sinus congestion at the same time all of the sudden and everyone else we've been exposed to has mycoplasma? Noah has dealt with sinus infections before and never felt this bad. This does not look like the face of a baby with sinus congestion to me. I know when my babies are sick and not acting like their usual.


1 comment:

  1. Aww poor babies! Give them a hug and kiss from aunt nikki! Miss you guys! Love your blogs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...