Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day today! I have been so blessed with the most wonderful Mom and Grandmothers! Also I can't thank God enough for the precious gifts he has given to me so that I can be the proud mommy that I am and enjoy this special day!

I want to say to those of you who are continuously trying to have that sweet baby of your very own, I pray that you faithfully trust in God that he will give you the strength to stay strong until his time is right! He has a great plan for us all but it is definitely in his time!

Today, we had lunch at our house for our Mom's and my Grandmother's. Jason's mom wasn't able to make it today due to pneumonia so we sent her a plate home and hope she gets well soon! Here are a few pictures we took today!

My Mom and I

My Dad and Jason grilling

Aunt Carol (Great Aunt), Faith (cousin), Grandma, and Nanny

Aunt Carla & I

My Nanny (Dad's Mom), my Mom, and my Grandma (Mom's Mom)



My Beautiful Baby Girl (She Smiled! It's a miracle!!)

And I am 24 weeks today! Only 16 weeks to go! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...