I saw a cute idea on Pinterest the other day that I thought would be fun. Starting with your child's 3rd birthday, every year you ask them the same 20 questions and see how their answers change over the years. Add a pic and then make a book out of it.
Since Jaycelyn had her 3rd birthday in September I decided it wasn't too late to ask her the questions now and continue on her next birthday.
So this is what she answered...
1. Favorite color? a sparkly polish purple
2. Favorite toy? my dollhouse
3. Favorite fruit? bananas
4. Favorite TV show? Bubble Guppies
5. Favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter & banana sandwich
6. Favorite outfit? my blue bunny shirt
7. Favorite game? Candy Land
8. Favorite snack? brown things with jelly in them (Frosted Mini Wheats with fruit in the middle)
9. Favorite animal? a cow
10. Favorite song? Old McDonald
11. Favorite book? Veggie Tales
12. Who is your best friend? Noah
13. Favorite cereal? Kix cereal
14. Favorite thing to do outside: play in my sandbox
15. Favorite drink? milk
16. Favorite holiday? Easter (hunting easter eggs)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? milk
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
19. What food do you want to eat for dinner on your birthday? pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a singer