Monday, December 10, 2012

Eli's 15 Month Check Up & The Christmas Parade

Thursday afternoon, Eli had his 15 month check up along with his 12 month that I missed. To be fair, he was running a fever the week I was supposed to take him and by the time I called to make an appointment, they scheduled it for a month out. Sooo, I'm not that bad right!? I did feel really terrible though when he had to get 6 shots! It kind of pissed me off that the nurse was SO slow and my baby had to be held down screaming in pain while she took her sweet time. That's definitely one of the hardest things about being a parent. Seeing your baby in pain for something that has to be done and there's nothing you can do. It's probably actually harder on us than it is them. 

While we were there, even before the shots, Eli screamed almost the entire time throwing a tantrum. So loud and constant that I couldn't even hear what the doctor was saying. This child has a temper and he does not give up easy. He's starting to realize that he doesn't get everything he wants. I wound up feeding him two suckers and a whole bag of fruit loops just to try and keep him happy. Here are a couple of pics I took before he started throwing his fits.




His stats were:

Weight: 28.6 lbs.
Height: 33 inches
HC: 19 1/4 inches
I'd say he's a pretty big boy! :)

Thursday night, the kids and I went to the Christmas parade in town. I don't guess I have much to say about it except it was way better than I expected. The kids had a great time seeing and playing with their friends.
I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy talking and trying to catch up with friends from high school. Here are a few I did get though. 








-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...