Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So What! Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • I've already stolen a bag of chocolates out of Jason's stocking stuff
  • I talked him into picking up pizza for dinner so I didn't have to cook
  • I might have eaten four pieces of that pizza
  • I usually let Eli finish out his nap when he passes out in his highchair
  • I quit doing everything after Jason got home and watched Duck Dynasty for 4 hours
  • I got cut off from the checking account because I'm a shopaholic 
  • I'm taking Eli for his 12 month appointment tomorrow and he's almost 16 months old
  • I'm already looking at other kinds of pets even though I know it's not gonna happen
  • I want new wrapping paper because what I have doesn't match my Christmas decor
  • I constantly check my door step for packages
  • I have to email my husband to get his full attention, including my ridiculous Christmas list!
  • Jason is a better homemaker than I am
  • I'm trying to unwind with a glass of wine so I can go to sleep sometime tonight

 

What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...