This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I've already stolen a bag of chocolates out of Jason's stocking stuff
- I talked him into picking up pizza for dinner so I didn't have to cook
- I might have eaten four pieces of that pizza
- I usually let Eli finish out his nap when he passes out in his highchair
- I quit doing everything after Jason got home and watched Duck Dynasty for 4 hours
- I got cut off from the checking account because I'm a shopaholic
- I'm taking Eli for his 12 month appointment tomorrow and he's almost 16 months old
- I'm already looking at other kinds of pets even though I know it's not gonna happen
- I want new wrapping paper because what I have doesn't match my Christmas decor
- I constantly check my door step for packages
- I have to email my husband to get his full attention, including my ridiculous Christmas list!
- Jason is a better homemaker than I am
- I'm trying to unwind with a glass of wine so I can go to sleep sometime tonight
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?