Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Christmas Mantel


Today I'm linking up with The Lettered Cottage and showing you my Christmas Mantel.

I bought these deer from the dollar store a few years back...


As well as the angel... but I added all of the bows and the red paint that's on the angel. 
The candlesticks are a couple that I have left from a set that I still keep on the fireplace..

 
The lighting makes all of the colors kind of look off in the next two pics.
 The camera just doesn't capture what I see anyways. ;)


We don't have stockings at the moment since we're a family of five. 
I want to make some so I'm hoping to do that soon or at least by next Christmas!


The Lettered Cottage 
Check out The Lettered Cottage for more Christmas Mantel's or link up and show us yours! 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...