Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nervous Breakdown?

Since we've been up here which actually wound up being about 40 minutes from Chicago, we really haven't done much of anything. The weather was too bad the first couple of days and it's so cold that I've actually enjoyed just being in the warm hotel catching up on some much needed R&R. We go out for dinner but nothing exciting. I've actually been so exhausted, I'm ready to go back to the room right after going out. Like a bear in hibernation I guess! lol When your life becomes chaos all the time and going non stop, it is SO nice to do this! I do miss my babies though so very much and can't wait to see their sweet little smiles!

Also into a couple of days up here Jason realized that the 2-3 days that it was supposed to take to finish the job, isn't gonna happen! So, that leaves me, needing to get home before 6am Saturday morning. My first thought was rent a car, take a bus, take a train, I don't care, anything but FLY! Well, after looking at my options, it looks like I only have one option and that is to fly. The bus is probably not safe and takes forever, a train would take 39 hours, and I can't rent a car because you have to be 25. Now, I don't think there is anything wrong with flying but I've never flown (except in a helicopter) so this is a little scary, especially to do by myself for the first time. I'll be fine though. Who knows, maybe I'll love it!.....I hope! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...