Thursday, December 23, 2010

Surprise!

I don't know if you noticed in one of my previous posts how I was talking about being in Chicago and I was so tired and all I did was slept most of the time in the hotel? Well, I was extremely tired last week and still am. I also had a lot of other things that lead me to think I could be pregnant! Toward the end of the week before I went home I just knew that I was pregnant, had to be, no doubt about it. There was too many things going on and after being pregnant twice you tend to know when you're body is doing different and pregnant things! I took a test last Thursday night before I flew home but it was negative. Then, I started to second guess myself and think I was just imagining these things! After I got home, I waited until Sunday and took another test that morning and guess what? We're PREGNANT! It was Positive!


I promise the lines there it's just a little hard to see in the picture. I am 4 weeks & 4 days today and were due on August 28. I already think that it's going to be a girl. I'm not afraid to admit if I'm wrong but that's my gut. I guess we'll see!

Today I got my Christmas present early from Jason. He can't keep a surprise period. He just bought these today and gave them to me the second I walked in the door from work.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...