Friday, December 10, 2010

Update

Well, it has been a while. When it rains it pours! Just to let you know a little bit about what has been going on with us, Jason has been working out of town on and off for months now and after quite a few set backs with our computers, I'm finally able to blog again! For now anyways!

So, Jason is in town now for a couple of days. Yesterday, we took the kids to the doctor because they were exposed to my nephew who has strep throat. They weren't having any major symptoms but I caught something also and I know that strep is very contagious. I could tell that Jaycelyn had a sore throat because she really wouldn't eat anything for the past couple of days and they both have a terrible runny nose, and a cough. I was a little unsure at times because they weren't really acting very sick, just a little fussy! Well, I'm glad I went with my gut because sure enough they had Strep! They are on antibiotics now and hopefully will feel better very soon!

Noah in the waiting room...


Jaycelyn never holds still for me to take any pictures of her! So I just have to deal with this for now!


Also, while we were there the nurse weighed them, which I was glad because they haven't been weighed in a while. Jaycelyn weighs 29 lbs. and Noah weighs 28 lbs. It didn't surprise me really!

Another thought to bore you with some more :) These are awesome!! They save so much time on cleaning after meal times! I definitely recommend these to everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...