Thursday, May 31, 2012

What we've been up to...

I've been so busy the last week. I would like to update more often but honestly I'm usually too tired to even upload pictures to my computer. That would explain why I'm uploading 315 pictures at the moment. Then when I do, blogger takes FOREVER to upload the pictures on my blog so I usually have to upload the pictures in advance (because you know, I usually have more pictures than words) and then can't seem to find the time to get back to it soon enough. Anyone on blogger know if I'm doing something wrong or is it like that for everyone?

I'll probably do a few separate posts but I'll start with some of last week...

Wednesday night my niece Peyton graduated high school. 



I was put in charge of doing the get together afterwards. After she walked and received her diploma, I left so that I could get started on setting everything up.
 I'm so thankful I had some other help because I never could've pulled it off by myself. I'm too OCD when things don't go as I have it laid out in my head & I really stress out too much about detail and honestly I'm probably the only one who even notices.













It was a good night. She is a very good girl and very blessed. Jason and I are very proud of her and I know her Daddy would be very proud of the young lady she has become.

 Congratulations Peyton, it's time to get your big girl panties on! :)~


-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...